Friends of The Clark County Animal Shelter (FOCCAS) was founded for the purpose of transporting animals from the Clark County Animal Shelter that are in need of permanent placement in loving furever homes. Local adoptions account for less than 10% of animal placement from our local shelter. The remaining 90% are made possible by freedom rides!

Here you will find photos of animals that have taken the freedom ride to the safety of approved rescues were they were eventually able to find their furever families! These transports are made possible through donations and support from our amazing community and volunteers. Please consider donating today so that more animals are given a chance to take their freedom ride!