Our Mission Statement

Friends of the Clark County Animal Shelter, Inc. (FOCCAS) is a nonprofit 501c3 organization that is committed to funding the purchase and maintenance of a van to transport animals facing euthanasia at our local shelter to approved rescues in areas where successful spay and neuter programs have reduced the number of animals available for adoption. Additionally FOCCAS provides financial support for low cost and free spay and neuter services to Clark County residents.

FOCCAS was founded for the purpose of transporting animals from the Clark County Animal Shelter that are in need of permanent placement in loving forever homes. Local adoptions account for less than 10% of animal placement from our local shelter. The remaining 90% are saved by freedom rides! These freedom rides (transports) are made possible through donations and support from our amazing community and volunteers. Please consider donating today so that more animals are given a chance to take their freedom ride!